Top 10 Key Signs You Need To Hire An SEO Company
“Do I really need to hire an SEO company or search engine optimization expert for my business?” A very common yet most important & crucial question among many businessmen worldwide. Though the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic has compelled many adversely affected businesses to shift online to survive in the global market, they still have doubts about whether they should go for an SEO expert or how would they know about the right time to hire it for their business, etc. If you are also looking for an answer, this blog can help you.
In the prevailing competitive era of online marketing, it is important for almost every business, no matter it is small or big, start-up or well-established, it should be visible on the latest browsers Google, Yahoo, and Bing, etc, followed by trendy tactics to attract & retain customers. Unless you have years of experience in this niche, you cannot call yourself a “Pro” to “do it yourself”. Hiring an SEO professional can help your business in many aspects. Keep reading to know.
Is It the Right Time to Hire an SEO Company?
- You Got An SEO Penalty -
It is probably one of the foremost reasons to hire an SEO company. Search engine optimization runs on its own set of rules & regulations and if you break the rules to achieve a higher ranking on Google, even if it is unintentional, Google punishes you by artificially lowering your ranking until you resolve the issue. It can be due to duplicate content, keyword stuffing or Black-hat SEO practices, etc. An SEO consultant will help your business to address the issue followed by the latest upcoming changes.
- You Are Too Busy For SEO -
Though Search engine optimization is essential for your business to grow and has become a top priority for almost every company, it is not a good idea to spend lots of time on it rather than managing other tasks related to your business especially when you are tired of attending meetings and chasing leads. Developing an SEO marketing strategy takes time, experience, and knowledge with expertise, and taking the help of an SEO company can help you handle everything related to SEO as well as leave you with sufficient time to manage your business effectively.
- You Are Falling Behind Your Competitors -
Though it is fine to operate your business activities without caring about your competitors, it can leave you behind in the market for a while. Hiring an SEO service provider can help you to evaluate what your competitors are doing and present you with a result-oriented competitor analysis report to grow your business accordingly.
- You Are Not Skilled In On-Site And Off-Site SEO - You need to understand that SEO is an ongoing process. Optimizing just a single page or blog under on-page SEO and leaving out everything will not work out things for you. You need to push your efforts for off-site SEO also that includes practices outside of your website or blogs such as social media sharing, backlinking via guest posts, or engaging content marketing practices like Quora, etc. If you are not skilled in both on-site and off-site SEO, you need to hire an SEO expert.
Recommended Read: Promote Your Business Digitally During The Global Pandemic
- No Idea About The Latest SEO Trends -
Since Google updates algorithms periodically, it is important to improve our SEO strategy to pace up with these latest ongoing changes. But it is quite a frustrating task for you to keep up with the SEO trends when you are not aware of them or busy handling other activities. Either you need to keep yourself regularly updated on the trends or hire an SEO company that can do the task for you.
- Local SEO Is Not Your Forte - Local SEO is the process of optimizing your website for local search results to make your website visible in local searches. It helps you reach and target your local audience. So if you do not know the concept of local SEO, or how it works for your business, hiring an SEO expert will be the right decision for you.
- Your Website Is Not Visible In Search Results -
This is another reason to hire an SEO company. Unless your website is not visible to your target customers via search results on several search engines, there is no point in having a website. Being ranked is essential for your website and only an expert SEO consultant can do this for you by selecting the most appropriate keywords for your company.
- Want To Generate SEO-friendly Content -
Most website owners forget or ignore the concept of good quality content on their website which is SEO-friendly as well as well-optimized, unique, and informative. But it plays a vital role in getting a higher ranking on Google. There might be a possibility that the content is not posted according to the latest SEO needs. A good SEO solution provider will make sure that your website has original and SEO-friendly content on your site to attract an audience and ranking.
Recommended Read: Reasons Why Content Marketing Is Important For SEO
- Website Doesn’t Look Professional - Your website is the face of your business that not only attracts customers to visit the site but also informs them what you are offering. So it needs to have professional touches to guard your reputation and leave customers with a long-lasting first impression. An SEO agency can do this job for you.
- Website is Not Mobile-friendly -
Today almost every person has a smartphone. They are convenient to carry and easy to use compared to computers and laptops. If your website is not mobile-friendly, you are probably missing a huge percentage of users that can help your business grow and get ranking. Hiring an SEO agency will be a good idea here.
Now you know how much this is important for a business to hire professional SEO services to get it ranked and visible to the target audience. Irrespective of the size and budget of your business, hiring an SEO company is like an investment for your business.