Top Strategies To Promote Your Business Digitally During The Global Pandemic
As the global pandemic of COVID-19 spreads across the globe, people are either bound to shut down their business or operate from home to learn new ways of living to cope with the situation. Only the companies that have accelerated their speed of going digital are well-survived but only having a functional website is not enough unless you have a strong online presence with efficient numbers of retained customers to your particular web pages.
With more people in the online marketplace and fewer opportunities to meet with clients & customers, businesses are required to focus on solid digital marketing strategies that help in building brand recognition and increasing traffic to business websites. A reliable & comprehensive digital marketing strategy starts with creating an SEO-optimized website with an active social media presence.
If you don’t know where to start from, this blog can help you create a digital marketing strategy that meets your business requirements during the pandemic. Let’s have a look:
- Ensure Website Maintenance & Optimization - An SEO-optimized, appealing, and well-functional website is the foundation of your business’s success in the global market. It is the key to a successful digital marketing strategy. Thereby, every business owner needs to make sure that the site is optimized effectively and operating uninterruptedly. It includes a faster loading speed, refined web pages, rich content, and pleasing images, etc. that affect your PPC efforts.
- Rebrand Your Keywords - Along with a functional website, being aware of the right and highly-ranked keywords that your target audience uses for searching your business products & services is also important. Time has changed and so the ways of keyword search queries. You need to keep updating & expanding your SEO keyword list and target keywords that are highly used & popular. You can take the help of free SEO keyword research tools. The right keyword marketing strategy will help drive organic web traffic and conversions to your site.
Recommended Read: Top -10 Key Signs You Need To Hire An SEO Company
- Pay Attention To Your KPIs - Key Performance Indicators ie. KPIs are metrics that help businesses to define the success of a campaign by giving information from page views to click-through rates (CTR) by the visitors as well as latest subscribers and many more. You need to use the most appropriate and suitable metrics depending on a campaign before planning as it will guide you to develop the right strategy.
- Build Strong Social Media - The effectiveness and vital role of social media in the process of digitally marketing business is not hidden from anyone. Building a robust and strong social media presence is one of the major pillars of digital marketing that cannot be overlooked especially amid Covid-19 where it enables you to connect & communicate with their target audience as well as helps you get increased visibility round the clock. But that doesn’t mean to be present on every platform. Just find the right channel that can make the most of your brand, know the right target audience and start posting updates regularly. It will help you engage with them.
Recommended Read: How Small Businesses Can Use Social Media For Marketing?
- Run Paid Ads To Increase PPC - If you have sufficient funds to accelerate your digital marketing efforts, utilize them to run paid ads by hiring professional PPC marketing services. Since the pandemic hits, most businesses are concerned about revenues and cutting costs from their marketing budget leading to less competition in Ads with more affordability. Grab the opportunity and advertise your business more effectively to a large audience.
- Exclusive Deals & Offers - Offering exclusive & lucrative deals & offers to your customer is a good way to get them interested in your brand amid Covid-19. You can announce or post these offers on your social media profiles as well as promotional emails. This will help you get new customers as well as attract the old ones.
- Webinar or Online Event - With IoT, you have an opportunity to make people know & invite them to participate in your online corporate event or a webinar you are organizing by using Facebook Live or Instagram Live. These platforms enable you to live stream your product launch, store opening, or any company celebration to make people feel an important part of your business processes. You can also offer discount codes to grab their attention.
Recommended Read: Why Digital Marketing Worth Investing For Your Business
- Use of Trendy Hashtags - Finding & using the right combination of hashtags for marketing your products & services will help your business reach the target audience as well as enhancing your social media presence. Take the help of hashtag research tools and market the right ones.
- Post Relevant Content - Content is the very first thing that helps search engines recognize your website among competitors and allow people to differentiate you from others. So, instead of creating a website that sounds more like a catalog, make it genuine & appealing with trendy & informative content people often look for. You can maintain a regular newsletter or blog section to share your niche information and establish your brand as a trusted source of information.
Recommended Read: Reasons Why Content Marketing Is Important For SEO
- Ensure Direct Communication - During the pandemic, many companies are building direct channels of communication for their customers. They are using email marketing or phone calls etc. Take your time in research about the right channel and promote your business digitally among the target audience.
We are not sure when the pandemic will end but the essential thing to keep in mind is that you have control over how you are representing your business to the customers. You need to be a little proactive in responding to the digital marketing trends and apply them to drive opportunities. The key piece of advice here is to keep trying to know what your customer is looking for.