Top Social Media Platforms To Promote Your Brand On
Today almost every second person in the world owns a social media account. Be it Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or anything else, people use them actively on a daily basis to either get information on a business’s offered products & services or check with the latest trends or to be updated about the market. But the interesting fact is that now almost every business, regardless of its size, is aimed at utilizing several social media channels and strives to get the most of it to not only promote their brand online but also to reach an expanded area of the target audience.
As professional social media marketing services, we want you to know that if you are thinking to strengthen the image & presence of your brand online, sticking to only a few popular social media channels is not going to help you win the race. You need some more social media marketing tools to make both customers & search engines notice you. In a quest to bring you the trendy, latest & best social media channels benefiting your business, we have our eyes rolled on a few.
In this guide, you can explore how some of the most popular social platforms can drive an increased ROI for your website. Let’s have a look:
Types Of Social Media Marketing
Social Media Networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
The channels under social media networking are synonyms with Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn representing the bread & butter of cutting-through marketers. It boasts an enormous user-base worldwide and thereby is considered one of the best ways to connect with people or businesses having similar interests or niches online.
How To Use?
- Individuals or businesses can post, share & comment on each other’s content. The type of posting content has no bar, from blog posts to image, infographics, GIFs, videos, and many more, all are welcomed here.
- Send requests to individuals or groups in similar niches, join channels and connect.
- Discuss relevant news, create live events or webinars for your business.
Recommended Read: How Small Businesses Can Use Social Media For Marketing?
- You can drive traffic to their web pages
- Grow sales and number of connected people by keywords with hashtags.
- Target new audience in uncovered regions.
Images, Videos And Messaging Sharing Sites (Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest)
Today, the concept of digital marketing revolves mainly around visual content available to the customers that not only saves their time but also informs them about our agenda in an appealing, interesting & creative manner. Visual content includes photos, videos as well as infographics that people love to see and make us witness an increased engagement on our site. These apps have more shares & conversions and exploded in terms of popularity in recent years.
How To Use?
- Image sharing & messaging apps like Instagram, and Snapchat also have video capabilities. Grab the opportunity and allow people to explore your product photos, videos & info-graphics online anytime they want.
- On Pinterest, you can create your digital pins or board for users to attract.
- Channels like YouTube & Instagram enable you to post, & share videos, live videos, reels, stories, and other media online related to your business. Requires no reading at all like images, just watching & scrolling.
- Give your users a break from conventional blogs and lengthy content.
- Fewer efforts in video content, plus they are interesting to users.
- An accelerated approach to generate leads & reach target customers via smartphones.
- Audience engagement through educational videos, and photos
Blogging And Publishing Networks (WordPress, Blogspot, Tumblr, Medium)
Blogging is one of the most common forms of social media & digital marketing. Many small & big businesses are using these blogging & publishing platforms to publish, discover & comment on online content. They are emerging as fresh ways to drive audiences via written blogs.
How To Use?
- Write, and post related blogs, articles & news to your businesses.
- Insert keywords into them for target users. Hire content marketing services now.
- Make the most of your written content online
- Reach a broader audience looking for the same information.
- Build your brand & generate leads & sales.
Social Community & Discussion Sites (Reddit, Quora, Digg)
These community & discussion sites offer what other sites don’t. Here you can build a community of people operating in the same niches every day. It is a great place for discussion and discoveries. Now serve your audience straight what they are looking for.
How To Use?
- Sign-up with the websites and you can find, post, discuss and share news, and much other information.
- You can be people’s trouble-shooters/problem-solvers
- Research a little bit about what users are looking for and show your expertise to them. You can hire SEO services for this.
- These sites are an outstanding source for market research.
- Advertise on them and connect with people online.
Things To Keep In Mind While Creating A Solid Social Media Marketing Strategy
Social media marketing helps your business survive in a competitive online world but if you want more constructive & long-term results in terms of customer engagement, lead & sales generation, and an improved ROI, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind. Here they are as follows:
- Find Target Audience - One of the foremost things to do is to research to know who your target audience is so that you could accordingly choose appropriate social media channels and offer your products & services for selling.
- Determine Suitable Social Media Channel - After knowing your target audience, you need to select the most result-oriented, and benefiting social media channels being used by your target users to promote your brand.
- Post Time to Time - Only coming up with a social media platform and publishing a one-time post is not enough if your business plan is gaining long-term results and you want to be visible to your customers all the time. Make a schedule for your posts and make people know that you are working for them.
- Competitor Analysis - A frequent publishing on various channels without being aware of what your competitors are doing or considering is not going to let you go so far. To become people’s preference, put your efforts into knowing your competitor’s strategies and make your policies accordingly. An SEO or digital marketing company can do that for you.
Recommended Read: Top -10 Key Signs You Need To Hire An SEO Company
- Make Appealing Posts - Remember that whatever you post or publish, be it an image, video, or blog, should be unique, trendy, and fresh. Content is the king that impresses people with its quality and magic of words. Generate meaningful content to add value to your audience’s search.
- Conduct Social Media Audit - By measuring your progress on different social media platforms, you would be able to know if your strategy is working. The world of social media is ever-evolving, so you need to be dynamic.
Social media marketing offers us a great way to reach maximum people worldwide, provided we incorporate the right tactics & strategies.